I am an engineer at GitHub on the Electron team. I made my way here via open government development at Code for America, urban design at the City of Boston's Redevelopment Authority and architecture in Atlanta and Georgia Tech. It all makes perfect sense.
I hail from the heart of Georgia but for now live in Portland, Oregon. I love open knowledge sharing systems, urban systems, walking and English comedians.
Very much about me: my feelings on privilege, community and open source.
Contact & History
- GitHub Satellite, Amsterdam 2016
- Node Interactive, Portland, 2015
- Mozilla Festival, London, 2015
- GitHub Universe, San Francisco, 2015
- Open Source Open Society, New Zealand, 2015
- NICAR workshop, Atlanta 2015
- Mozilla Festival, London, 2014
- JSDC, Taipei, 2014
- Web Rebels, Oslo, 2014
- JSFest, San Francisco, 2014
- She++ TechStories, 2014
- Mozilla Festival, London, 2013
- Aspen Institute, FOCAS, Aspen, 2013
- State of the Map, Portland, 2012
- Code for America Summit, San Francisco, 2012
- Farmhouse Conf, Los Angeles, 2012
- StreetWise, Board member
- Patchwork, teaching Git and GitHub to beginners.
- NodeSchool, teaching Node.js and Git fundamentals.
- GitHub, Inc, Engineer, 2013-present
- Mozilla-Knight Open News Code Sprint, Sheetsee.js
- DIY.org, Maker-in-Residence, 3mos, Hacker Skills, San Francisco
- Code for America, 2012 Fellow, San Francisco
- Jr. Urban Designer, Boston Redevelopment Auth., City of Boston
- Intern Architect, Rutledge-Alcock Architects, Atlanta
- Georgia Institute of Technology, 2007 Architecture
- Ecole d'Architecture de Paris LaVillette, 2006