- The GP said that most everyone that doesn't get over covid in 4 weeks gets over it in 12 and this was week 10. Things are getting better but symptoms still occur.
- I went to see Carly Rae Jepsen with a friend; this was my first "late" night in over a month since I'd set a strict recovery bedtime (and have been getting nearly 9 hours sleep a night). Carly Rae Jepsen is really the best.
- I went into work's parent company's office to try and make friends; a friend and I tried together to wedge ourselves into conversations, it wasn't successful but there were snacks.
- I finished All Our Yesterdays by Natalia Ginzburg, it's my favourite book of recent memory. I haven't tried to think further back.
"...their father always said it was silly to pray, and perhaps God might exist but it was no use praying to him, he was God and knew of his own accord how matters stood."
- The usual correspondence with solicitor, estate agent, tax preparers, doctors. The usual loneliness. The usual, the news/world is upsetting.
- I didn't grow up in suburban Georgia, become an urban designer and move to the UK a dozen years later for people to be banging on about how 15-minute cities are a bad idea.
- Doing these couple of "normal" social things recently resulted in 3 nights of 10 or nearly 10 hours of sleep.