Published on — Sun May 21 2023
- Cruising through the 8th month of being helpless in my own flat-buying situation despite showing up with my end in order.
- Friend in town and lunch outside was had!
- I did a bookbinding workshop. It was most of the day and I kept thinking of the show Jury Duty (which is great): a group of strangers forming little bonds when working on something together.
- People pick up on my easy enthusiasm really quickly.
- Tomorrow I start the post-illness holiday I had to cancel in March from hospital when it turned out I wasn't post yet. Fingers crossed!
- US surgeon general warns of next public health priority: loneliness.
- Pretty tearful this week. Teetering. Dark thoughts. Thankful for Mu-An.
- Hope the long overdue break from regular life and work will help -- though it will be lonely.